Sunday, July 14, 2024

Freaky T Raps

 I slap a raccoon

and scratch on a flee

I go bap bap bap

on my en-na-mees


I love da dry food

I go nutz for dem snacks

but teh thing I love the most

my nose in kih-tee-smallz crack


Livin like the master piece the-a-tuh

yeah it shows I'm a very good eatuh

Cozy warm one time burned my nose

fell asleep on the he-ah-tuh


I got two human servants

I named Mika and Ben

Yeah they feed me 

That's nice 

But my homie is Heatie


I got them humans trained

they know I play before I eat

and that the truth is my

favorite smell is stinky feet


So word to the wise I might be a blubber puddle looks aslpee

But you better know better than the think n try to creep

I'll snatch you up, I'll scratch you up, Dra you inside and then I'll play

Cause for me I'm Freaky T, it's just another damn day

No comments:

Post a Comment